Dilmah Rose with French Vanilla Tea of The Month
OUR TEA OF THE MONTH – Dilmah Rose with French Vanilla
Celebrate the month of love with an amorous brew of Rose with French Vanilla; a seductive tea that combines a fine Single Region Pekoe from Nuwara Eliya with the sensual fragrance of rose petals. Ideal for use in tea inspired cocktails and mocktails or paired with dark chocolate for a true Valentine’s treat.
Do try it!
Pair our Dilmah Rose with French Vanilla Tea with a fresh Mint and Strawberry Crepe for a Real Tea inspired treat.
Almond, Rose with French Vanilla Parfait
20ml Dilmah t-Series Italian Almond Tea
20ml Dilmah t-Series Rose with French Vanilla
115g Castor Sugar
2 Egg Yolks
200ml pouring Cream (whipped until medium peaks form)
Method of Preparation
Heat the castor sugar and water in 130°C. Add the mixture with the eggs into a warmed bowl and whisk until pale in colour. Turn machine down to half speed and slowly pour the sugar mix down the side of the bowl, turn speed back onto high until the mixture turns pale, thick and cool.
Add the tea into the mixture and fold in the whipped cream in three lots to maximise aeration. Pour into desired individual moulds and freeze overnight.
Rose with French Vanilla Turkish Delight:
Check out the Dilmah NZ webpage for this Turkish Delight Recipe:
Rose & Vanilla Fizz Cocktail
45ml Bols Genever
10ml Galliano L’Autentico
15ml Dilmah Rose with French Vanilla Tea Syrup
30 Freshly squeezed lemon juice
10ml Egg white
Method: Shake with ice and strain into a chilled collins glass with no ice.
DILMAH ROSE & FRENCH VANILLA t-SERIES LAVENDER MARTINI
30ml Dilmah Rose & French Vanilla Tea
6 Fresh Soft Vanilla Pods
Fresh Lavender Flowers (garnish)
Bobs Lavender Bitters (New Zealand Product)
Rose Pashmak (Persian fairy floss)
Vanilla Vodka: (prepare a few weeks in advance)
• Remove seeds by inserting a metal skewer down the center of 2 fresh soft vanilla pods.
• Add these seeds to 200ml of vodka and allow to infuse for 30mins or to taste.
• For a whole bottle of vodka slice and scrape 6 pods and infuse for future use.
• To prepare a vanilla straw dry a few hollow pods carefully overnight in warm oven.
• Prepare strong tea using Dilmah Rose & French Vanilla.
• Add measure of previously brewed and cooled tea with vanilla vodka over ice and stir carefully for 30 seconds, strain immediately into chilled martini glass.
• Add 3 drops of NZ made lavender bitters.
• Stir thrice with bar spoon.
• To garnish use the smaller inner flowers of fresh picked lavender with Rose Pashmak (Persian fairy floss).
I hope this gets you inspired to experiment with your tea flavours and mixology.
All the best
Coffee and Equipment
Servicing Central Otago, Queenstown, Wanaka, Timaru, Oamaru, South Canterbury, Te Anau, West Coast