JURA Home/Office Automatic Machine
Coffee & Equipment are proud suppliers of JURA machines.
Since 1931, the Swiss company JURA Elektroapparate AG has been developing innovative high-end household appliances.
As a pioneer in the field of automatic espresso/coffee machines JURA has been a main contributor to the household appliance sector since the middle of the 1980s. Now, the company uses its experience and know-how for the development of semi-professional appliances for the office and food service sector.
The all-round design of the IMPRESSA J line has already won over the judges of renowned international design awards. The design has been reinterpreted in brilliant silver alone. The modern graphics of the TFT display and the purposefully positioned chrome elements underpin the design perfectly.
The J90 is an automatic one-touch coffee machine, producing the entire range from ristretto to latte macchiato at the touch of a single button. The specialities are selected using the Rotary Switch. An Aroma+ grinder grinds the beans at twice the speed without impairing the aroma and the revolutionary fine foam technology places a light-as-air milk foam crown on every latte macchiato or cappuccino.
- High-quality double coat of metallic-look brilliant silver lacquer. White aluminium top, sides and back complement the beautiful all-round design.
- TFT display for self explanatory, one touch intuitive operation.
- Aroma+ grinder now twice as fast for fully preserved aroma.
- Integrated fine foam technology from JURA ensures unique milk foam quality with a fine, feather-light
For the Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P.®), innovation leader JURA took its inspiration from the world’s best baristas. The result is a revolutionary technology that optimizes the extraction time, allowing even short specialty coffees like ristretto and espresso to be prepared with an intensity and breadth of aromas like never before.
The Z6 moves into completely new territory, taking the automatic specialty coffee machine to the next level. The state-of-the-art generation of coffee machines is an impressive showcase of Swiss innovation. It achieves a brand new standard of quality across the whole spectrum of specialty coffees, from the short, fiery ristretto to the popular, mellow flat white.
- Control elements are conveniently accessible on the front.
- Water tank and refilling of the bean container take place conveniently from the front.
- The first automatic specialty coffee machine to feature automatic filter detection thanks to modern RFID Technology.
- The machine switches from milk to milk foam fully automatically.
- The milk temperature can be varied according to personal taste.
Whether it’s your morning espresso, a leisurely latte macchiato or the trendy flat white, with 14 different specialities the JURA F9 has something for every taste. And with eight aroma levels, you can further customise your coffee experience. Separate spouts for coffee, milk and hot water maintain absolute, certified hygiene.
- 2,8″ display.
- 14 individually programmable settings.
- Height-adjustable dual spout, which can range from 65 to 111 mm high.
- State-of-the-art fine foam technology. It creates airy, feather-light milk foam with an exceptionally high-quality consistency.
- Two separate pipe systems for coffee and milk guarantee perfect results and hygiene.
GIGA X3 Professional
The new GIGA X3 Professional offers everything needed by staff in a large office or break-out room. It delivers up to 31 individually programmable speciality coffees and another 12 barista recipes at the touch of a button, including the en-vogue flat white. As well as offering simple operation, it takes minimum effort to refill thanks to the large bean container with a holding capacity of 1 kg and aroma preservation cover. Other features include an optional coffee grounds disposal function and drip drain set.
Integrated rinsing and cleaning operations started at the touch of a button minimise the amount of work needed to maintain the machine on a daily basis. It’s sure to go down a treat with your staff. A large water tank and large coffee grounds container allow for flexible and mobile use.
- 31 specialities, as well as the start screen, can be individually programmed to suit the occasion or customer.
- The high-performance ceramic grinder, controlled by electronic motors, guarantees quick, precise, even and consistent grinding.
- Designed to be very easy to care for, the integrated rinsing, cleaning and descaling programmes reduce the effort involved to a minimum.
- Wide selection of accessories including a cup warmer, milk cooler, coffee grounds disposal function set, drip drain set and interface for accounting systems.
Category: Domestic, Machines & Grinders