Nuova Simonelli Aurelia II Volumetric – ‘The Sexy Work Horse’
The Aurelia is a traditional, high-volume espresso machine that imparts the perfect balance of technology, maximum practicality, and ease-of-use.
Aurelia was the World Barista Championship’s official espresso machine for 2009-2014.
Ideal for high-volume locations, demanding professionals, barista competitors & specialty coffee shops/cafés.
- Utilizing the copper boiler, the heat exchanger allows you to brew and steam simultaneously at a fast rate
- SIS — Soft Infusion System guarantees velvety coffee every time & compensates for incorrect coffee tamping
- Automatic Dosing — programmable buttons make it simple to precisely measure the espresso volume
- Hot water economiser for a perfect tea/long black temperature
- Stainless steel top functions as a cup warmer
- Highly ergonomic, practical push/pull steam levers & wear-resistant buttons
- Raised group heads standard on all machines
- Automatic washing cycle at the push of a button
- World’s first ergonomically certified machine (European Institute of Ergonomics and Psychology)
- Developed in collaboration with talented baristas
- The World Barista Championship official espresso machine. Dedicated to demanding baristas because it guarantees even more advanced performance in terms of accuracy, extraction quality, flexibility and consistency of results.
- Fantastic for high quality coffee shops, high volume locations, demanding professionals, barista competitors.
- Available in tall cup 2,3 and 4 groups.
Price on request.
Category: Commercial, Machines & Grinders