Nuova Simonelli Black Eagle Espresso Machine
The Black Eagle Victoria Arduino 388 is the absolute pinnacle of espresso machinery. Designed in consultation with James Hoffmann, 2007 World Barista Champion, the beautifully engineered technology gives baristas a precise and high level of consistency and control over coffee making.
The Black Eagle is the espresso machine for all of those who dedicate their lives to coffee; who study,
research, and experiment every day to bring a meaningful coffee experience to the cup.
- T3 technology allows baristas to set the delivery temperature of each group through three different temperature parameters – water infusion, steam, and delivery group. These are monitored through three independent PIDs to offer maximum precision, control & accuracy regardless of the workload or environmental conditions
- Volumetric or Gravimetric technology use an inbuilt TFT visual display system. Baristas can set and monitor the weight of liquid in the cup, monitor shot time, brewing temperature, group temperature, boiler pressure, additional pre-infusion & energy savings
- Cool-touch steam wands are thermally insulated for safety & ease of cleaning
- Highly ergonomic, practical push/pull steam levers & wear-resistant buttons are safe and easy to use
- All components are designed to restrict heat loss, and are environmentally friendly & fully recyclable
- Ideal for high-end cafes, restaurants & true coffee aficionados
Available in Group 2 & 3
Category: Commercial, Machines & Grinders