Profitec Domestic Espresso Machine
The PRO 400 is a compact and powerful heat exchanger machine that is footprint saving. The included different colored valve disclets allow you to change the look of the machine in no time.
Technically, the PRO 400 is an espresso machine in a class of its own. A convenience switch underneath the machine allows three preset temperatures to be easily chosen and to activate or deactivate the preinfusion and the ECO mode.
The stylish dual gauge allows the boiler and pump pressure to be kept an eye on at all times, allowing the brewing pressure to be easily determined and changed when necessary.
• ECO mode ON/OFF
• Adjustable expansion valve
• Dual gauge for boiler and pump pressure
• 1.6 l stainless steel boiler
• Stainless steel heating element
• Boiler insulation
• Vibration pump
• 2.8 l water tank with built-in adapter
• Automatic low water volume shut-off
• Low-wear rotary valves
• High-quality steam and hot water wands
• Removable cup tray
• Bracket for the blind filter underneath drip tray
• Different colored valve disclets included
• Weight 21.5 kg
The Profitec Pro 500 espresso machine has everything you need to make cafe quality coffee at home for years to come. It can brew and steam simultaneously and has many components taken straight from commercial machines.
The Pro 500 is built for reliability with no-crush steam and water valves, a commercial grade pressurestat for pressure regulation, a strong steel chassis and an absolute minimum of plastic inside and out.
It is also easy to live with. The large cup warmer tray has a stainless steel surround which doubles as a handle to allow easy access to the large internal water tank. The drip tray is deep and wide to allow infrequent emptying. The cool touch water and steam wands are easy to adjust.
- Heat exchanger system
- E61 brew group
- No-wear rotary valves
- High-end ‘No-burn’ steam and hot water wands
- Boiler and pump pressure gauges
- 2L stainless steel boiler
- 1400W Heating element
- Ulka EX5 vibration pump
- Water tank with adapter and 3L volume
- Sensor shuts off machine when low water volume
- Orange control lamp indicates low water
- Removable cup tray
- Weight 23.5kg (51.7lbs.)
- Dimensions: W x 302cm, D x 447cm, H x 393cm – without porta filter
- W x 302cm, D x 555cm, H x 393cm – with porta filter
- Voltage: 220V – 240V/115V
The Profitec 700 is a semi-automatic, dual-boiler espresso machine with PID-display.
The temperature for both boilers may be adjusted individually. The display shows
the brewing time with up to the second accuracy. The steam boiler has a dedicated
on/off switch. The Profitec 700 may be used with water tank or fixed water connection.
- Dual boiler
- PID-display for the individual temperature adjustment of both boilers
- ID-display indicates the brewing time in seconds
- E61 brew-group
- Rotary pump
- Wear-free rotary valves
- High-end, `no-burn´ steam and hot water wands
- Separate grid to raise cups
- Boiler and pump pressure gauges
- Stainless steel boiler with 0.75 l volume for espresso preparation
- Steam and hot water boiler in stainless steel with a 2.0 l volume
- Steam boiler with separate on/off switch
- Boiler insulation
- Two heaters with 1 x 1200 Watts and 1 x 1400 Watts
- Switchable from water tank to fixed water connection
- Water tank with a 3 l volume and water tank connector
- Automatic shut-off by way of low water volume sensor
- Large drip tray with a 1 l capacity
- Removeable cup tray
- Voltage 230V / 110V / 240V
- Weight 31 kg / 68.4 lbs
- Dimensions W x D x H: 340 x 475 x 420 mm without portafilter
340 x 590 x 420 mm with portafilter
Category: Domestic, Machines & Grinders